Let Beyer Kia Help You Decide Whether to Purchase or Lease a New Kia
Shopping for a new Kia requires research, and at Beyer Kia we're here to help you through each facet of the car buying process. Our Kia dealership is known for offering a comprehensive collection of new Kia vehicles to our Woodbridge, Springfield and DC Area area drivers, along with a team of supportive finance specialists who are prepared to help you seal the deal.
One major decision when considering a new Kia is whether to buy or lease. Here are some tips to help your decision.
Buying a New Kia
- After having the keys handed over, the vehicle is yours for as long as you choose, meaning whether you keep it until it's run down into the ground, or decide to trade it in, in a few years, the choice is up to you. Plus, the cost of your new Kia is based on your down payment, trade-in value, interest rate and the length of your car loan.
- What's better is not having to worry about the amount of miles you place on your vehicle. If you're a driver who has long commutes and travels more than 12,000-15,000 a year, choosing to purchase your next vehicle could be the best option.
- There are no limitations or restrictions when it comes to customizing your newly purchased vehicle, so let your personality and style show on a set of four wheels.
Ready to roll? Don't hesitate to see our inventory and pick out a new Kia that's best for you. We'll be happy to answer any question you may have.
Leasing a New Kia
- Leasing a new Kia allows for drivers to have a modern design and reliable vehicle at an affordable price. When you lease from Beyer Kia you're only paying a portion of the vehicle you use over the term of the lease, which also means there is a possibility of having a little to no down payment.
- If you're a trend setter and like having the next best thing, leasing a Kia is a great solution for you as you have the opportunity to rock a new set of wheels every two to three years, just be sure to keep an eye on your odometer.
- Thinking your new Kia needs a little more flair? Once your lease begins you're able to add approved parts and accessories to your vehicle so it's styled to your liking.
Regardless of whether you decide to lease or buy your next new Kia, the team here at Beyer Kia is ready to help. Complete our online finance application today to get started.